Friday, August 14, 2009

Please will you one time let me be myself....

Day in day out, I venture through my journey...


Our lives are built on emotion..... We Love... We Hurt... We Hate... We Cry.... We Weep... We Smile... We Fear.... We Laugh... We Desire... We Pity.... We Suffer... We Worry... We Regret... We Rage... We Grieve... We Envy.... We Accept... We Encourage... We Appreciate... We Wonder... We Dream... We Hope....


I think one of the most important is that WE FEEL...


Life has a way of taking you down when you least expect it. It has a way of rendering you speechless, thoughtless, emotionless....


Sometimes your only way to work through periods in your journey is to feel, feel something, feel anything...


People fear emotion, when in reality what you should fear the most is no emotions...


For emotions are the only thing that make us aware we are still alive...


One thing I have learned is that I just want to be allowed to own my own emotions...


Don't fear my tears, for then you will miss my laughter...


I am full of life, and feel I can be positive and encourage others, I also fear the future yet I also have hope for the future... I dream for a cure, son in laws, and daughter in laws, Grand babies, and Great Grand babies... I hope for peace, comfort, lots of joy, lots of fun, and to win the lotto to pay for it... Some days my sadness floods in with the storm, and then the sun comes out leaving me dreaming of a rainbow... sometimes my heart aches desperately, and sometimes my biggest fear is the fear of reality itself... I learned I don't want talked out of my emotion, I just want to feel it, and embrace it... I don't want to miss one second of emotion... I want to feel it all... One tear, one laugh, one heartbreak at a time... The only way I will ever survive my journey is if I am able to feel it one moment at a time... It is time to be me, don't fear me join me....


So Please will you one time, let me be myself...


Signed,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin