Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Kreative Award!!!!

Yippie Yea!!! My last week was crazy busy, with the kids starting school and Lane only making it three days until illness struck (already, of course) and I missed several days of getting online, and today when I did...

My Blog got an award... Yea!!!!

Well Lovin Lane got an award for kreativ blogging abilities... We received the following from LeAnna over at Our Son.....Patrick.




LeAnna is a wonderful mommy who adores capturing every exciting moment of little Patrick as he explores this wide world..... She is fabulous at creating kreativ memories.... Thanks so much Leanna for the award.. :) You are one fabulous Mommy!

Anyway, here are the rules for the award:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award. (check)
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. (check)
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award. (check)
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting. (see below)
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers. (see below)
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate. (see below)
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated. (done)

Seven things you don't know about Lane's Lovin Mom....

1. I really really struggle with creativity.... More of a numbers person...

2. Has the best intentions...but some never make it through. (I actually stole this from the previous award winner... sorry... but it fit very very well)

3. Has the Most Fantastic KIDS and Best Family is the World..... Sorry folks but I really do.... :)

4. People who dont know me think I am all business and no fun... People who do know me, know that I am a crazy, funny, always joking, insane, life lovin, cup always have full kinda lady....

5. Loves rubbing Little Lanes back till he falls asleep..

6. Drives my kids insane by always snapping pics of them.... Actually use it as a form of punishment sometimes lol..... Like get out of bed or I am taking your pic and putting it on FB...lol.... okay jk that would not be nice..

7. Is truly Blessed for all of God's wonderful blessings....


Our nominees for the award are:

Okay so there are really so so many I love to follow and that made this really really really hard... so here are seven of them.... but if you visit my blog look at several of my fellow bloggers because lots of them are fabulous...

RunSickboyRun

A Matter of Life and Breath

Nathan's Fight

Katelyn Elaine

A Day In The Life Of A CF Mom

Dirty Life and Pizza....Life with boys

LIFE AFTER 18 SECONDS



1 comment:

  1. yay!! congrats to you and thanks for passing it on!

    i love the idea of threatening to take photos of the kids as punishment! i may have to steal that.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin