Friday, September 18, 2009

Conquering...

Lately I have been trying to absorb as much of this as I can... It goes by too fast...

This is how my daughter started her senior year of fast pitch, recovering from surgery. With only one week left of her last High School Fast Pitch Season, I am so happy she has been able to recover and start playing again. I could not be prouder of her commitment to finish, even though she had to warm a bench quite often. Enduring is never easy, humility is never fun, but conquering is always worth it, and I am so proud of her accomplishments.... You can be anything you want to be.. Never give up, Never give in, Never take No for an answer... And NEVER let anyone else determine who you will be....

1 comment:

  1. First off....those are really great pictures and action shots of her playing softball!!! I am glad your daughter was so determined and never gave up!!! That is definitely the way we should all look at life and other situations!!! I hope her shoulder/arm is doing/feeling ok!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin