Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Dream for Treatments....

Let me tell you X Box makes treatments a dream..... Okay so my son may only be five, but I dont care I will plop him in front of video games or whatever it takes to ease the temper tantrum of treatments... So if my son plays way too many video games, yippee.... It translates into treatments with out tears... Besides the Vest can double as an awesome vibrating instrument in the Rock Band.... I am so not above bribery.... Nope not at all... Bribery is a good thing... See that bulky machine just blends in with everything else... who would ever know!!!

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree. Whatever makes treatments a breeze. Nathan is still too young to understand a video game, but I let him watch whatever he wants on the TV/DVD. He probably watches way too much TV according to most but treatments are more important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. Justin will be 5 this month and we've wondered about gaming with treatments. We also let him pick the show to watch, book to read, game to play (board games, haven't tried controller games), and he's even colored (not often since he gets aggravated when the shaking makes him mess up). Maybe we need to look at the xbox or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay Ladies I dont want to be the cause of bad habits lol.. my son is now an addict but it has saved many many many of tears lol.... We have done many other things but man there is nothing like the xbox lol... When he is playing he pays no attention to the treatments, he even holds the mouthpiece in his mouth hands free...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, my name is Rachel and I've been following your blog for awhile now. I really love watching your little boy grow up :). My son is 2 and has cf and I cannot tell you how guilty I have been feeling for letting him watch so much tv. Thank you for this post and completely blessing me! It's more important to get the meds in their little bodies with minimal tears :).

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin