Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Bird Boys.....

Trying to find something really cheap to do on spring break, we discovered the Zoo. I found a coupon online for Lane to get in free, so we only had to pay for older brother Cain and myself... What a bargain.... Will had to work, Nick was playing ball out of town and Tay was was enjoying sleeping in and hangin with her friends... So the three of us set out to visit our furry friends... And guess what I forgot my camera... URGGG..... I love taking pictures and I cannot believe I did that... Well actually I remembered my camera, I forgot the battery..... So I used my phone which lets just say barely qualifies as a camera, but I am glad I at least had something to catch the moment of the day... The Birds...




This little adventure was just too much fun.... Birds were even landing on my head, I felt like I was in the movie The Birds.. Good thing they were friendly.... We laughed so hard, and totally enjoyed it....

2 comments:

  1. haha! birds freak me out a little, but those guys are so pretty! we are lucky here in DC, the zoo and all the smithsonian museums are free. i haven't been to the zoo in a long time, but i bet my boys would still get a kick out of it now. grayson loves the sea lions and bailey just likes animals, period.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are so lucky they are all free... I would eat that up.... And yes I am sure your boys would still get a kick out of it... Believe me those birds kinda still freaked me out even though they were pretty.... lol...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin