Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Where did 2012 Go....

It seems like we have not updated in awhile, mainly because I guess we have just been settling into alot of new this last year Kickin CFs Bum, Surviving Cancer, High School Graduations, Military Graduation, Children growing, Baseball Playing and lots of family lovin...

 I am soooo happy to report that I completed my chemo spent alot of time healing and am doing GREAT!!! Still have to go in for regular scopes as my cancer was aggressive and has a high rate of return, although the cancer and treatments have left me with alot of residual issues and other diagnosis's to deal with, I am ALIVE and God has blessed us with my healing and we couldn't be more grateful for my health...

 Lane has had alot of changes in this year and we are taking alot of time to work through some of the different things that have come up, as well as wrapping my head around some of the news... He contacted a super bug last year about he same time I was undergoing treatment so we have been treating that.. It is a determined little bug and so Lane has had to stay on antibiotics all the time now taking bactrim and zithromax year round, so that is a little disheartening, nobody wants their child to be on this much antibiotics all the time, but its doable and for the most part is keeping the super bug at bay...  Recently his system seems to be attacked again lowering his lung function and O2 so we turned it up a notch with some high dose powerful Zyvox (antibiotic) to put that nasty little super bug back in its place.... He has had a terrible start to the 3rd grade between catching some bugs that took him out and dealing with alot of digestion issues along with DIOS he has had to miss alot of school and has spent alot of days just feeling miserable...  We are working hard at getting him lined out so he can enjoy the rest of the 3rd grade... and hopefully I can get caught up on blogging, which in the past has been so therapeutic for me...  So the recap of 2012 begins.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin