Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Great Strides Lovin Lane Team

April 21, 2009 - Tuesday
Great Stides Walk, New York
Category: Life

A Special Thank you goes out to Brandi Silva, in New York and all of her friends for hosting and participating and a Great Strides Walk in honor of Lane May 3, 2009. Thank You for helping our family to continue to keep hope in finding a cure... We love you all.


Hi Marcy Decker: I invite you to join my team for food, fun, music at the GREAT STRIDES event at the 2009 Rockland County - Piermont Park site on 05/03/2009! GREAT STRIDES is the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation's largest, most successful, and most important national fund-raising event. So many young lives depend on the vital, ongoing advances in CF research - to keep that momentum going, we need your help now, more than ever! Walking in GREAT STRIDES is such an effective way to add tomorrows every day to the lives of those with CF. Your enthusiasm and fund-raising efforts will help give more tomorrows to those with CF every day. It's so easy to sign up - just visit my GREAT STRIDES Home page http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3LmNmZi5vcmcvR3JlYXRfU3RyaWRlcy9CcmFuZGlTaWx2YTU5ODg=, click on "Join My Walk Team!". You'll then receive step-by-step instructions on how to register to join my team. The Web site also has lots of useful, easy-to-use features to help your fund-raising efforts, including fund-raising tips, tools to monitor your progress, and easy ways to invite people to make online donations to support your goal! Be sure to explore http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3LmNmZi5vcmcvR1JFQVRfU1RSSURFUw== today to learn more and start fund-raising! As your team leader, I'm also available to assist you in your fund-raising. Please don't hesitate to contact me with questions. Joining my GREAT STRIDES team is such a simple and effective way for you to show your support for this important cause. Together, we can make a difference in the lives of those with CF! Once again, thank you for supporting the mission of the CF Foundation, and welcome to my team!

Join My Team

Visit CFF websiteIf you encounter a problem with a link, please visit my GREAT STRIDES Home Page at http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vd3d3LmNmZi5vcmcvR3JlYXRfU3RyaWRlcy9CcmFuZGlTaWx2YTU5ODg=! NOTE: If link looks broken, cut and paste ENTIRE link into address bar. If you are presented with a "Find A Walker" page, enter my first and last name and click on "Find Walker." Then click "View Walker" by my name in the results list to go to "My GREAT STRIDES Home Page." Thank you,Brandi Silva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin