Monday, July 20, 2009

Lovin Candy Cane City!

On our journey to find free fun things to do we ventured to Wellington Kansas. While there we played at this beautiful park, Candy Cane City!!! None of the kids were too old to join in on the fun!!! I checked out this park online prior to going, I seen it was really close to the pool I wanted to go to... However I did not realize that the park was in memory of a this beautiful little girl Emily May Foster until we arrived and saw the marker, with a message that we should all remind ourselves of daily.... They were really enjoying this until Cain almost bounced her off..








Taylor has to have the blue one....





leaving poor Lane with the pink one ..... He still loved it though....






And here is Cain not believing me when I keep telling him, this WILL be his first car....



We really enjoyed our time at the park in Wellington, and it was of course totally free...












No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin