Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Returned from my 40 days....

My time is up... 40 days and 40 nights is over... which means I may now go and check out my facebook and my myspace... my peeps probably thought I was being a real rudie..... but before I go back to the full cyber space world I want to see what I accomplished in the last month and a half.... I am still writing about many of the following and some of them are quite lengthy so I will simply list them for now..... and fill in more later... I am planning to continue some of the spiritual habits I have obtained during this journey and use them to continue to spiritually grow... I shall seek him first... and above all else.... Kinda sad my 40 days are over and plan on doing it again... It sure brought allot of quiet time, peace and healing... I think I should do this every year.... we shall see...



During my Journey I -

Experienced the book of Job - and received allot of needed healing. This was really big....

Read my Bible and Prayed more faithfully.

Spent allot more quiet time with God....

Came to terms with Lanes current diagnosis, at least as much as I think one can...

Wept for the loss of a wonderful friend to cystic fibrosis my SURFER GIRL... That is still a tough one.

Accomplished changing some bad habits, and replacing them with good habits... surprised even myself....

Made a conscious effort to not take my loved ones for granted...

Graduated two of my children out of thier medical equipment... Yeah!!! although they have not been released from medical care yet - No more boot and arm thingie...

Took on the coupon world again, hoping to save allot of money.....

Enjoyed a lot more family time, and am committed to making sure there is a lot more of it....

Really really appreciated the small things... it is amazing how much brighter things are when we appreciate the smallest of Gods Blessings.....


Laughed more, prayed more, played more, and loved a whole lot more...

Counted my blessing often, because I am absolutely blessed...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin