Thursday, August 20, 2009

CF Made...

So I have learned that my son is CF made, which is what I refer to as durable...lol... whether diving into a pool, or taking a baseball or two or three to the face, he seems to have a high pain tolerance... Something I have come to realize God has issued CF children a little more of... So his CF made body and his love for life sends him up my fence.... Will I ever get a break from the ER I wonder?? Yes today I was spared, Thank you Jesus, for my heart can take only so many... I am wondering if all the over the top number of crazy things that happen to him, is to some how out weigh the CF.... hmmmm Food for Thought.... And yes I have survived boys (we have two in high school) but this one is going to do me in... This one is dangerously invincible... Or as I say CF Made...

5 comments:

  1. I like that. I'm CF made as well! My pain tolerance is through the roof...I've often thought about being a cage fighter, as long as they give me special breaks to catch my breath :)

    Ronnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, now this is an interesting theory! mine is as daring and fearless as they come. he just got back from mt. hood in oregon where he was at a freeski camp learning to do jumps and cliff jump and all sorts of things that i don't want to think about. probably not what you wanted to hear, but yes... i think we can add that to the list of traits of those who are cf made!!! i'll be very interested to read about all of lane's adventures!! (keep a helmet close by!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this insight! My son who has Cystic Fibrosis is only 21 months, but I can already see these same qualities coming to light. Maybe we'll meet in the ER one day, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samuel is for SURE CF made! I thought it was just "boy", but it seems to be ALL BOY + fearless) / determination x 10.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You won an award....check it out!

    http://leandmatt.blogspot.com/2009/08/my-blog-got-award.html

    And yes WE are made strong!
    LeAnna

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin