Sunday, May 30, 2010

OU Dreams............

Lane thanking Ryan and Tyler Gaines for such a wonderful day!!! Lane Running the bases, he went crazy!!!










Lane is somewhere in the middle of this huddle!!! Would you believe me if I told you my boy was shy.... Well he is, until he is around baseball that is lol....

Lane giving Tyler a high five!!!

Lane with Annette and the two other Special Spectators.... Annette did such an awesome job putting together this Special Spectator event.... We could not thank her enough for such a fantastic opportunity...
This is the site of a boy who is having a day of dreams come true.... Lane chillin out in the OU dug out... I do not think I have ever seen Lane smile so much in a day... It melted my heart to see him so incredibly happy, enjoying life where NO CF EXISTS- the baseball field!!!!
This was truely a day to dream about for years to come!!!












1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your kind and loving comments on my blog. :)

    It's great to see that Lane got to have such an amazing opportunity! All the more inspiring for him to play baseball for many years to come!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin