Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Did you know my Dad is SANTA!!!

I have not blogged lately because I have been so busy trying desparatly to soak up ALL the moments in life that really count... This Season is a very emotional one for me and as I navigate through all those emotions, I also have to stop an smile big at some of the traditions our family has shared over the years.... My husband has played Santa several years at gatherings and party's and my son Cain has stepped into his shoes when he was working and I pulled some of the pictures that were handy.... I just love these.... :)    This year Will (my husband played Santa at a local birthday party but Lane DID NOT fall for it at all, he was sharing the secret with his little friends that "Hey that Santa is my dad hehehe" whisper whisper..... lol... oh well the cats out of the bag but Santa must go on.... This year is a BIG ONE, although he doesnt believe his dad is Santa, he DOES believe in the real SANTA, and he has been worried sick trying to figure out if he is on the naughty list or is he has made it to the nice list.... I'll tell you one thing his room is clean hehehe....
 

 Lane's 1st Christmas, look at those cheeks, my goodness.....

 Brother Cain as Santa, he did GREAT....

 One of my Fav, Cain making this sweet baby cry at a Daycare Party....
Another Year with Cain... And of course I have more but they are not on my computer.... A tradition I will always cherish....

I also want to say that I switched my song to "Mary, did you know" .... because Jesus is the REAL REASON FOR THE SEASON and my heart is wide open to receive all he has in store for us.... I often think of Mary, and all she sacrificed, and I often wonder what it would be like to speak with her... As a mother my heart is often broken, and I often think Wow could you imagine being Mary..... I cannot begin to wrap my head around it... I am so blessed to worship the God of Miracles, Mercy, Grace, the God of Hope, Second Chances, the God of Peace and above all the God of LOVE.... May your Christmas be filled with God's Spirit.... Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for saying Hi on Caleb's "wink" blog! You have an adorable family!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin