Thursday, June 18, 2009

Day 1 To dive or not to dive....

What was I thinking???? I already feel a little isolated, of course I figured I would but I really did not think it would be so quickly.... But yea as soon as I hit the publish post button I start thinking 40 days and 40 nights are you crazy???? No outside communication (okay I still have my phone, but outside of my sister calling, all the ringing going on are just bill collectors)... What in the world was I thinking, I think I stated that I would rather go to the desert or the mountain, okay nix that... I would be crying my eyes out right now lol.... this avenue is as about as isolated as I could survive...lol... desert, I must have been delirious when I said that.... but here we are day 1 of 40 whew.... did some bible reading last night, but I find myself procrastinating a little, knowing God and I are going to be working out some serious issues here... so I am standing on the end of the diving board bouncing a little, waiting to dive... wondering if maybe I should get my feet wet in the baby pool first....lol
Blog Widget by LinkWithin