Friday, October 16, 2009

What to do when you are running a fever.....

What should you do when you are running a fever??? Spin in a chair, until you are Karazy Dizzy or Puke!!! Rest yeah right... I have always said this kid gives into nothing, including a fever apparently.... I on the other hand would enjoy some rest, although I have light symptoms, upset stomach, headache, chills, it doesn't take much for me to want a nap, I am old...

Too update, Yes the fever is back..... so much for thinking we held the record for the shortest swine flu illness..... But Lane is still playing fever or not.... He does have quite a short temper though... Just looking at him spinning turns my stomach.....

2 comments:

  1. Hope he's back to tip top shape soon!

    Ronnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious. What a trooper. Praying his fever breaks soon!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin