Thursday, November 5, 2009

Read Manual before Using.....


One of the things that changed about me throughout this is laughter.. okay so I was always a jokester and well always up for a good prank, but now I really REALLY appreciate laughter.... Laughter is a cure to many things and I will bend over backwards to have a little.... So when an opportunity arises to well laugh I thank God...




No offense in advance to anyone who owns one of these contraptions... I will state that I am not quite sure exactly how many of these are out there but, here in Blackwell Oklahoma USA, I can honestly say I do not think any... The only toilet I have ever used besides the normal flushing bowl would be a Port o potty or well the side of the road, but never something that warned me of shock....




No I do not think it is normal to have a caution on a toilet (outside of WARNING DO NOT FALL IN YOUR HUSBAND LEFT THE SEAT UP AGAIN).. Which by the way why is that warning not on a toilet, or how about (WARNING PUT THE SEAT DOWN OR YOUR WIFE WILL HURT YOU)... but no, no warnings we get.....
So yes, I was shocked when the toilet said WARNING YOU MAY BE SHOCKED.... yeah I was shocked alright... What @$#*

Go Green???

What do you mean DONT USE TOILET PAPER???


Am I on Candid Camera????
Wash my boota, are you kiding, oh and then blow dry it...???

Seriously lol.. this cannot be for reals...

"Read manual before operating", where the heck is the manual ( I am scared now)..... No one and I repeat NO ONE should need a manual to go to bathroom.. that is not normal...
"To avoid electric shock, malfunction, do not splash water on this unit"... ummm I am getting ready to pee on it, isn't that kinda the same thing??? Um I don't know what to do?


Anterior wash, uh I will pass... oh how kind a children's setting... I am not sure my kid understands what electric shock is...
Sorry guys I did NOT do my part to save the planet... I used TP paper and then played with the toilet using MORE electric and water... Sorry...


Your Bum cheeks, yes guys bottom left... Do you want your bum cleaned and then lets see bottom center, oh yes DRYER...???




Okay so I did, well we all did, get the biggest laugh all the way home.... but now that I think about it... What an excellent training tool for males.... I bet they would never miss again lol lol......

1 comment:

  1. OK, that is hilarious! I would probably be so preoccupied with reading the toilet manual that I would forget that I had to pee and then be in a really bad predicament 5 minutes later. I hope that one day, I can come across such a toilet.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin